Paver Cleaning, Sealing, Re-sanding and Repair
Sealing your pavers is the best thing you can do to keep it's original color and finish.
Sealing your pavers will:
- Prevent color fading
- Prevent erosion of the pavers
- Protect the surface from most stains
- Reduce mold and mildew
- Extend the life of your pavers
Newly Installed Pavers
We recommend sealing your newly installed pavers with our water-based sealer that will provide your pavers with the much needed protection from the Florida sun and weather.
We can help bring your existing pavers back to life with cleaning, sealing and re-sanding.
This process includes:
- Chemical cleaning and pressure washing of your pavers
- Re-sanding your paver joints to maximize interlocking strength
- Application of a water-based sealant providing maximum color enhancement and finish